Laser Treatments for Your Holiday Wishlist
The holidays are coming up quickly, and who doesn’t want to look their best for all those pictures and reunions with family and friends? It takes time to make changes to your appearance, though, so now is the time to start if you want to look younger or brighter for the holidays. In fact, if a rejuvenated look, more convenient hair removal solution, reduction in spider veins, or less tattooed appearance is on your wish list, these laser treatments at Dermatology Associates of Atlanta may do the trick.
Laser Hair Removal
Removing unwanted hair through traditional means like waxing or shaving can take a lot of time, and the problem never goes away: you’ll be waxing every few weeks or shaving every few days forever. Laser hair removal is a gift that keeps giving because you may enjoy results for years.
Keep in mind that it takes several treatments to see full results. So, while your laser hair removal won’t be complete before the holidays, you can start it now so you’ll have smoother skin by the time the warm weather has returned. Make sure to choose an experienced laser hair removal center, like Dermatology Associates of Atlanta where we have been performing laser hair removal for over 30 years.
Laser Treatments for Wrinkles
Aging is one of the most common aesthetic concerns for people across many age groups. It’s not surprising, then that there are several laser treatments available to address signs of aging and create a younger, revitalized look. Dermatology Associates of Atlanta has been performing laser treatments for over 25 years, with every laser treatment performed by a board-certified dermatologist or physician assistant rather than a technician. We’re proud to offer a variety of options, including:
- DOT Laser Therapy, a fractionated laser treatment that ablates your skin in a pattern of dots, stimulating the healing process to smooth and firm skin while also reducing signs of sun damage and minimizing acne scars
- Fraxel®, a renowned fractionated laser that offers similar advantages and results to DOT Laser Therapy
- LaseMD™, a newer non-ablative laser that treats age spots, fine lines, and wrinkles with less recovery time than ablative fractionated laser treatments
- PicoSure®, a laser that was first known for advanced tattoo removal but added a new lens array a few years ago that stimulates your body’s natural healing process to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots using very, quick pulses of light
Laser Tattoo Removal
You may not be able to remove a tattoo as easily as you’d remove a piece of jewelry but it doesn’t have to be permanent either. If you have a tattoo you’d like to remove or modify, our advanced picosecond lasers including PicoSure® and PicoWay® are able to treat most tattoos more efficiently and with stronger results.
Laser Treatments for Facial Redness and Facial Spider Veins
Facial redness, including redness from rosacea, and facial spider veins are very common but they can still be unwanted and they’re not easy to conceal with makeup. Instead, you can use laser treatments to reduce or remove these types of issues. We offer several options at Dermatology Associates of Atlanta, including:
- VBeam® Prima, a laser treatment that is safe for most skin types, with results after a few days
- FotoFacial®, a type of light therapy called intense pulsed light or IPL which uses pulses of light to reach deep into your skin and reduce rosacea symptoms, facial spider veins, and even some signs of aging
- Lumecca™, another type of IPL technology that reduces facial redness, spider veins, and signs of aging
Checking Off Your Laser Treatment Wishlist
For so many cosmetic concerns from aging to unwanted hair and even a tattoo that no longer fits your aesthetics, there are laser treatments that can help you attain the results you want, whether it takes one treatment or a series of sessions. To explore your options or to give yourself an early gift for this holiday season, call Dermatology Associates of Atlanta today to schedule a consultation. Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more skin care tips and insights.