Eight Dermatology Specialty Centers with ONE Goal: Head-To-Toe Skin CareAtlanta Center for Veins, Dermatology News, Laser Hair Removal, Skin Cancer, Skin Medics Medical Spa, The Griffin Center of Hair Restoration and Research, The Laser Institute of Georgia, Vein Removal acne treatment, Atlanta Center for Veins, atlanta dermal injectables, atlanta electrolysis, Atlanta Facial Fillers, Atlanta facial rejuvenation treatments, Atlanta Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Center, atlanta's skin medics chemical peels, blepharoplasty atlanta, brown spot removal atlanta, dermatology associates of atlanta, Dr. Edmond Griffin, face and leg vein elimination, facial vein removal, foto facial Atlanta, Griffin center of hair restoration and research, hair loss condition atlanta, hair loss prevention methods, hair loss treatment options, hair restoration surgery, laser freckle removal atlanta, laser hair removal, laser tattoo removal, laser vein removal, laser wrinkle reduction, liposuction Atlanta, microdermabrasion, mohs skin cancer surgery, natural peels at skin medics, permanent hair removal, PHAROS EX-308 Excimer Laser, precancerous lesion treatment, psorasis management, Psoriasis Treatment Center, psoriasis treatments, rash treatments Atlanta, red spot removal, removal of unwanted hair, sclerotherapy in atlanta, skin cancer, skin cancer body check atlanta, skin cancer center, skin medics facials, Skin Medics Medical Spa Atlanta, spider vein removal atlanta, The Laser Institute of Georgia, varicose vein elimination atlanta, Veinwave vein elimination
Dermatology Associates of Atlanta is an all-serving medical facility with eight on-site specialty centers. Our team of board certified dermatologists and physician’s assistants, with 150 years of combined experience, provides patients with optimum care of the skin, hair, and nails. Because our practice’s offerings are a bit extensive, each specialty center containing its own staff of trained physicians and practitioners with their own distinct menu of skin treatments, we’ve decided to highlight each center in our upcoming blog series. Listed below is a brief overview of what’s offered at each specialty center:
• Atlanta Center for Veins: Our vein treatment center offers face and leg vein elimination treatment for varicose and spider veins including: sclerotherapy, Veinwave™, laser vein removal, and Foto Facial® IPL treatment. DAA’s vein specialists has successfully treated varicose and spider veins for over 20 years.
• Atlanta Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Center: Cosmetic procedures like liposuction, facial rejuvenation, facial fillers, and dermal injectables are offered in our cosmetic surgery center. Our surgical procedures are performed in our state-of-the-art Surgical Suite and non-surgical procedures are performed in our treatment rooms.
• Dermatology Center: This center is dedicated to basic dermatological conditions of the skin, hair and nails such as warts, acne, rashes, brown spots, or precancerous lesions.
- Skin Cancer Center: Part of DAA’s Dermatology Center, our Skin Cancer Center is devoted to the prevention and removal of skin cancer. Skin cancer body checks are performed regularly. Surgical removal of cancerous lesions can be performed in one of our procedure rooms; more advanced surgeries must be performed in our Surgical Suite. For instance, Mohs skin cancer surgery, our most precise and effective method of removing skin cancer is performed in the Surgical Suite.
• Griffin Center of Hair Restoration and Research: Dr. Edmond Griffin, leading hair loss specialist and board certified dermatologist for 34 years, founded this center with the goal of ensuring that every patient with a hair loss condition leaves his office informed about hair loss prevention methods, treatment options, and a clear understanding if hair restoration surgery is right for them.
• Laser Institute of Georgia: We are proud, not only to be the largest and most experienced laser center in the Southeast, but also the first laser center available in Georgia. We offer 16 different lasers. Our physicians have over 20 years of experience using lasers to remove and/or reduce: wrinkles, brown or red spots, tattoos, facial veins, freckles, birthmarks, and unwanted hair.
• Psoriasis Treatment Center: Specifically devoted to treat patients suffering from psoriasis, this center offers various treatment methods including: PHAROS EX-308 Excimer Laser treatments, scalp hydrotherapy, and localized psoriasis therapy, to name a few.
• Skin Medics™ Medical Spa: A visit to Skin Medics™ will allow you to indulge in the latest facial rejuvenation techniques with microdermabrasion, facials, natural peels and chemical peels. Our board certified dermatologists and licensed medical aestheticians work together to meet your every skin care need.
- • Hair Removal Center: Located within Skin Medics™, this center provides multiple options for hair removal such as waxing, electrolysis, and laser hair removal. Laser hair removal is also offered at DAA’s Laser Institute of Georgia.
• The Surgical Suite: Our 2000 square-foot state-of-the-art outpatient center is devoted to safety as well as medical and surgical excellence. Our surgical suite offers comprehensive surgical services, an experienced medical staff, and a comfortable waiting area for friends or family members.
Be sure to visit the Dermatology Associates of Atlanta website for more information on the services we provide at each of the centers. Also, stay tuned for the upcoming blog series as we further introduce each specialty center, along with our regular updates on dermatology news and our specials.