One of the greatest joys we experience at Dermatology Associates of Atlanta (DAA) is providing patients with treatments that actually make a difference in their everyday lives. When patients come to see us for a variety of different conditions, whether it be acne, skin cancer or even fat reduction, we like to make sure we have the best plan of action to produce the superior results our patients should receive. In helping us to provide the most effective skincare treatments, we are constantly researching and implementing the latest technological advancements to our menu of services to keep you covered from head to toe.
The providers of DAA are excited to announce the introduction of two great technology systems: UltraShape® and Rejuvapen®. If you’re battling stubborn fat, wrinkles or acne, look no further than these two great innovative treatments!
Looking to slim down for the holidays? Here’s why we think you may love UltraShape®:
- Harnesses ultrasonic energy to target and destroy fat
- Perfect for use on the abdomen, flanks and upper thighs
- Non-invasive – ZERO downtime required
- Treatments last only an hour
- Three treatments (2-3 weeks apart) recommended for best results
- Results may be visible in as little as 2 weeks with full results revealing a slimmer physique within 4 weeks of final treatment
- Safe for all skin types
- FDA approved
- Results are long-lasting
Does poor skin have you wanting to hibernate all winter long? Rejuvapen® may make all the difference:
- 100% natural form of skin rejuvenation
- Utilizes 9 precisely-spaced micro needles
- Minimizes pore size
- Tightens skin
- Improves appearance of scars, acne scarring and even stretch marks
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimal downtime
- Safe for just about every body part – head to toe
With over 150 years of collective dermatological experience in providing skincare, we are committed to continuing to adopt and refine the latest technologies to ensure you have the most effective skin and hair treatments possible. Even if you’re not sure which treatment is best for you, we will work with you to figure out the best plan for your unique needs. If you’re interested in learning more about our new technology or any of the cosmetic or general dermatology procedures we offer, don’t hesitate to contact DAA today. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ for the latest dermatology news and updates.